Driveline 50 Block Paving
Made in Britain
Well known for quality and durability, Driveline 50 will keep its great looks for years to come. The stunning vibrant colours and great value combine so well with Marshalls Paving, Walling and Kerbs for an all round traditional look.
New for 2014, Driveline 50 has an improved texture and finish! During 2014 the new improved Driveline 50 will become available in your area. Contact your Marshalls Service Centre for timing details.
Available in a wide range of rich colours, which are consistent right through the block, Driveline 50 Block Paving can be blended together to create new patterns and designs with many other types of paving.
To ensure a multi shade effect, take the blocks from a number of packs and the different vertical layers within each pack.
- UK Best Seller, well known for quality and durability.
- Available in a wide range of rich colours that can be blended together to create new patterns and designs.
- Lower carbon footprint than ever before, further this enhances this products glowing reputation.
Product Colours and Sizes
* Sizes shown are Length x Width x Thickness
Product Reference: WEBFA072540
Laying Patterns and Designs for Driveline 50
Hover over the link to view the laying pattern / design, alternatively click to open as a PDF.
- All laying patterns
View all laying patterns for this product
- Random course
View Random Course Laying Patterns
- Stretcher Bond
View Stretcher Bond Laying Patterns
View Herringbone Laying Patterns
- Basket Weave
View Basket Weave Laying Patterns
- Repeatable Random Pattern
View Repeatable Random Laying Patterns
View Other Laying Patterns
Why choose Driveline 50?
- Available in classic 200x100 format
- Circle feature available
- Choice of 7 colours
- Well known for quality and durability
- Improved texture and finish
- Guaranteed for 12 months
Marshalls Hard Landscape Guarantee covers material defects for a full 10 years and covers installation defects for 5 years - Only available via a Marshalls Registered installer.
* Excludes Richmond and Pendle paving.