Scoutmoor Sandstone Paving
This prestigious Yorkstone is quarried in the British Isles and has been used on landmark settings throughout the UK.
The unmistakable blue and grey veining within this stone is what makes it so unique and will create a setting which is sure to impress.
Scoutmoor is available in two finishes; a flamed rustic surface texture, or smooth Diamond Sawn.
- Stunning premium Yorkstone quarried in the British Isles
- Used for the most prestigeous British locations such as Trafalgar Square
- Predominantly blue/grey with varying amounts of Buff
Product Colours and Sizes
|Colour||Size *||Coverage m2|
|Rustic||18m2 Project Pack||18|
|Diamond||18m2 Project Pack||18|
* Sizes shown are Length x Width x Thickness
Product Reference: WEBFA091680
Cleaning and Maintenance Guidelines
Laying Patterns and Designs for Scoutmoor
Hover over the link to view the laying pattern / design, alternatively click to open as a PDF.
Buy Today From Approved Online Retailers
Why choose Scoutmoor?
- Available in two finishes, Diamond Sawn and Rustic
- 18m2 random length project pack
- Iconic and prestigious stone
- Used in landmark settings throughout the UK
Marshalls Hard Landscape Guarantee covers material defects for a full 10 years and covers installation defects for 5 years - Only available via a Marshalls Registered installer.
* Excludes Richmond paving, Pendle paving and Weatherpoint.