WARNING! Phishing emails claiming to be from Marshalls are being sent to our customers. Click here for more information.X
Update your garden this Summer with a new pathway. Marshalls’ new Cobblestone Setts offer a time saving and efficient way to lay a cobbled path in your garden. Each ‘unit’ measures 600x450 mm and has cobbles attached on an easy to handle net. This can be easily carried and installed by one person as it weighs only 20kg.
Cobblestone Setts are available in Calder Brown to co-ordinate with Marshalls’ popular Heritage paving range. This product is easy to install and can be used by DIYers as well as qualified installers.
Cobblestone Setts provide a stunning option for a traditional looking pathway.
• Excavate the top soil (typically 150mm) from the ground along the full length of the intended path way.
• Ensure that the path area is retained with Marshalls’ or similar edgings (restraining units must be bedded on and haunched with concrete).
• Fill the path with granular material/hardcore or similar to the required depth.
• Lay the Cobblestone Setts in meshed sections accordingly within the restrained pathway.
• Fill the Cobblestone joint areas with pea shibgle/10mm graded aggregate brushing of any excess.
• For further advice or guidance please call the Marshalls’ Technical advice line on 0870 4112233.
Please note that this product is not suitable for driveways.