Commercial Site Survey Prize Draw Terms and Conditions:
1. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
2. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
3. To enter, individuals must fill out all compulsory elements of the ‘You and Your Garden’ survey and submit their email address and name.
4. The opening date for entries is 12:00 (GMT) on Tuesday 16th June 2020. The closing date of the prize draw is 16:00 (GMT) on Friday 26th June 2020. Entries received after this time will not be counted.
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
6. One winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on Monday 29th June 2020 (“Draw Date”).
7. One winner will receive a £75 Amazon gift voucher, sent electronically to the email supplied on the survey.
8. The winner will be notified by email on Monday 29th June 2020 via email and must reply to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 24 hours of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
9. The prize will be sent to the winner on email within 48 hours of being notified of their win.
10. The prize for the winners is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so.
12. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
14. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
15. The winner may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated by Amazon.
18. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of English courts.
23. The Promoter of this prize draw is Marshalls Mono of Landscape House, Premier Way, Lowfields Business Park, Elland, HX5 9HT.