Titan Specialist Vehicle High Containment Kerb
7.5 - 30kgCO₂/m²
Marshalls offers a number of containment kerb and pavement systems, designed to keep vehicles on their intended path, and to prevent the overrun of vulnerable areas adjacent to the carriageway.
Titan’s specialist high containment kerb offers significant benefits to engineers and planners involved in highway design, and helps keep the roads safe for drivers and pedestrians alike thanks to its variety of functions. It:
– Redirects vehicles onto their intended path.
– Prevents vehicular overrun.
– Protects vulnerable installations.
– Provides passive traffic control.
– Creates traffic segregation ‘pinch points’.
– Protects pedestrian refuges.
The size and shape of the Titan containment kerb provides a visual warning to the driver, as well as a two-stage physical deterrent to overriding by vehicles.
Marshalls can help advise you on the best placement and optimum conditions for installation. Here you can find out more details, and request a quote.