Cemfloor is a pump-applied flowing screed, which utilises a revolutionary cement-based binder and specially formulated additives in partnership with McGraths Limestone and Cemexa Technologies of France. Its fluid consistency means Cemfloor can be laid quickly over large areas.
Ideal for a wide range of screed applications and a popular choice for underfloor heating systems due to its class leading thermal conductivity. Cemfloor is capable of receiving all floor coverings and can be laid in typical bay sizes of up to 150m2.
Floors are suitable for walking on 24-48 hours after application and tiling can be undertaken as early as 10 days following installation.This is a versatile screed, which requires no reinforcement or manual compaction and achieves surface regularity to SR2. It’s manufactured to BS EN 13813 requirements under a quality scheme certified to ISO 9001. All raw materials conform to the latest European and British Standards
- A fluid screed,pump-applied by approved contractors
- High strength and density - thinner laying than traditional screeds
- Minimal shrinkage means fewer construction joints
- Excellent thermal conductivity
- Can bear foot traffic after 24-48 hours
- Low laitance - sanding or grinding not required
|CemFloor C20 F4||CemFloor C20 F4|
|CemFloor C25 F5 (Commercial)||CemFloor C25 F5 (Commercial)|
|CemFloor C30 F6 (High Strength)||CemFloor C30 F6 (High Strength)|