Distrikt® Curved Bench
Distrikt® curved bench is a continuous free flowing timber bench that fits in seamlessly with a project. Adding shape dimensions or curved corners to longer lengths of the Distrikt® straight bench variant, the curved bench adds curvature and new angles to a seating layout.
Its mild steel components are available in a wide range of RAL colours, with unlimited customisation options, which means there is an option for every project.
The Distrikt® range is made in Britain and created using FSC®- certified Iroko Timber with a mild steel structure and loop legs.
For more information download a copy of the Distrikt® Brochure.
- Customisable linear timber seating range
- Unlimited customisation options such as seating direction, arm rests and backs
- A free fl owing seating range, that can be as long as the project requirements
- interchangeable slats mean that seating styles can change throughout one seating unit
- Made from FSC®-certified Iroko timber with mild steel framework and loop legs
- Mild steel elements are available in all RAL powder coat colours
- Manufactured in the UK
Certification Logos and Accreditations
|Product Name||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Overall Height (mm)||Seat Height (mm)||Weight (kg)|
|Distrikt® Curved Bench||2549||873||480||480||151|
|Distrikt® Curved Bench with Arms||2549||873||480||480||158|