Distrikt® Straight Seat
Distrikt® is a linear, free flowing timber range designed to fit into a multitude of environments and is the perfect solution for projects requiring aesthetically pleasing practical seating. The Distrikt® seat is part of the standard collection created for ease of selection and also includes a customisable curved seat, a straight bench and a table.
Not limited to one constant direction, the interchangeable slats allow the units to swap between seating styles and features.
Distrikt® is created using FSC®-certified Iroko timber slats with a mild steel structure and loop legs.
For more information download a copy of the Distrikt® Brochure.
- Customisable linear timber seating range
- Unlimited customisation options such as seating direction, arm rests and backs
- A free fl owing seating range, that can be as long as the project requirements
- interchangeable slats mean that seating styles can change throughout one seating unit
- Made from FSC®-certified Iroko timber with mild steel framework and loop legs
- Mild steel elements are available in all RAL powder coat colours
- Manufactured in the UK
Certification Logos and Accreditations
|Product Name||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Overall Height (mm)||Seat Height (mm)||Weight (kg)|
|Distrikt® Straight Seat||1970||486||880||480||133|
|Distrikt® Straight Seat with Arms||1970||486||880||480||138|