Garonne Bench was first designed for the train station of Toulouse, now known as Ligne Garonne. It has since been adpated to include two bench styles with two different sitting heights, both with rounded edges. The design symbolises the effect of a river flowing, The "Aran" bench refers to the name of the valley where the river Garonne rises and the "Bordeaux" bench is the name of the city where its flows seamlessly into the Altantic. Aran has a depressed sitting height of 360mm and an upper sitting height of 460mm. Bordeaux has a uniform height of 460mm. The Benches can be adjoined to create a continuous flow. The Garonne bench is available in a selection of concrete colours in an etched finish. Compatible with Universe Timber Accessory System.
- Bench design has two different sitting heights with rounded edges
- Design symbolises the effect of a river flowing
- Smaller bench is adapted for children
- Choice of colour finishes
- Compatible with Universe Timber Accessory System
Q50 SITE/STREET FURNITURE / EQUIPMENT
|Product Name||Length (mm)||Overall Height (mm)|