Geo Disc 400 Luminaire
The excellent photometric attainment, extensive light distribution and flexibility of application of the Geo Disc 400 luminaire makes it an ideal choice for low-light public areas.
Featuring an ultra low-profile aluminium body, silver anodized finish, with a flat toughened glass diffuser, the Geo Disc 400 produces a striking aesthetic.Various light distribution optics and lamp configurations are available to suit all applications, while it can be easily combined with other pieces in the Geo range for a coordinated look.
Installation and maintenance is quick and efficient with the Geo's integrated photoelectric cell option and a tool-less gear tray for quick lamp replacement.The lamp is sealed to IP66 to provide protection from dust and water ingress.
HF versions incorporating electronic ballasts are available along with a range of wall-mounted options with or without an isolator.Lighting Reality and Relux software is available on request.
- Simple and quick lamp replacement
- Efficient installation and maintenance
- Alternative colours and finishes available
- Lighting Reality and Relux software available on request
- Variety of lamp configurations
bespoke ship style masts and geo disc lanterns
Geo Disc 400 Luminaire BIM Model
At Marshalls we work alongside appropriate guidelines in which we are able to provide high quality 3D objects of our products that contain rich data to satisfy that information required by our clients.
We strive to improve the relationship with stakeholders and the BIM process enables us to share the relevant information.
- Our BIM models are available to download directly from our BIM library.
- We have a range of models available in AutoDesk Revit format including CoBie, IFC and NBS data.