Geo Oval Luminaire
Marshalls' Geo Oval Luminaire is an attractive, efficient street light manufactured with single and dual sided options for unrivalled visual coordination. It has a 60mm shaft finished in 316 stainless steel for a quality, highly durable finish.
This product has been designed to work seamlessly alongside other items in the comprehensive Geo range, creating a unified aesthetic and uncluttered urban environment.
Various colours and finishes are available to correspond to specific town schemes or visual identities, while the ultra low-profile aluminium body, silver anodised finish and curved toughened glass diffuser add to the overall aesthetic. The Geo Oval features a lamp and gear compartment sealed to IP66, protecting against dust and water ingress.
An integrated photoelectric cell option aids efficient operation while tool-less gear tray removal and simple, quick lamp replacement ensure low maintenance.
A full consultation and lighting design service using Lighting Reality and Relux software is available on request.
- Colour and finish options available
- Integrated photoelectric cell option
- Wall mounted options available
- Available in HF versions incorporating electronic ballasts
- Coordinates with Geo street furniture
Geo Oval Luminaire BIM Model
At Marshalls we work alongside appropriate guidelines in which we are able to provide high quality 3D objects of our products that contain rich data to satisfy that information required by our clients.
We strive to improve the relationship with stakeholders and the BIM process enables us to share the relevant information.
- Our BIM models are available to download directly from our BIM library.
- We have a range of models available in AutoDesk Revit format including CoBie, IFC and NBS data.