Jersey Post and Rail
Ferrocast Post and Rail Systems are decorative means of restricting access to potentially hazardous areas. They are ideally suited to waterfronts, bridges and near steep inclines.
The Ferrocast Jersey Polyurethane Post and Rail has traditional styling and comprises upright posts and rails.
The posts and rails are manufactured from Ferrocast Polyurethane. The inherent properties of Ferrocast mean it has a high resistance to abrasion and will not corrode or rot. They offer excellent whole life cost savings against traditional cast iron solutions.
A wide range of options are available and bespoke systems can be created on request. Please contact our Sales Office to discuss your project further.
- Ferrocast products are cast around an internal steel core for increased structural strength
- Light weight and easy to install
- Requires no on-site mechanical lifting
- Will not dent and has a high chip and abrasion resistance
- Easy to clean and maintain
Certification Logos and Accreditations
|Product Name||Post Diameter (mm)||Rail Diameter (mm)||Height Above Ground (mm)||Fixing Method||Weight (kg)|
|Jersey 2 Rail Post and Rail||50||Ø50||1045||Root Fixed
Sub Surface Mounted