The Labyrinth modular system is a contemporary and flexible range which comprises a number of different seating options, giving the flexibility to vary colour, texture and almost unlimited configurations.
- A choice of four products consisting of different shapes which can be combined in a variety of configurations to suit any environment
- Choice of colours available for different environments
- The aggregates used do not absorb water and are frost-resistant, guaranteeing a product that will not alter over time and prevents mould formation
- Fitted with lifting eyes to make handling easier
- Free standing makes installation quick and easy
Q50 Site/street furniture/equipment
Carbon FootprintAvailable on Request
Ethical Risk Index
This Radar diagram illustrates the level of ethical risk associated with a specific stone. Ethical risk is plotted against the 10 ten measures of the ERI, with each value drawn from reports produced by independent ethical auditors, engaged by Marshalls to provide non-biased and honest reporting into levels of risk in that supply chain.
Each of the 10 measure is designed to recognise different and discrete sources of ethical risk. This produces a bespoke, fit for purpose framework designed specifically for the requirements of the stone industry. The radar diagram itself also compares the Marshalls supply chain to the wider industry in that stone, giving users a working comparison of Marshalls supply chain to the industry average, in the opinion of the auditor.
- Modern Slavery Act Awareness
- Supply Chain Visibility
- Income and Employment Security
- Health & Safety
- Employment Freely Chosen
- Corruption and Bribery