Design by: Manuel Ruisánchez Architects
LONGO comes from the Latin word longus, which means long, the collection includes modular cast stone bases, LONGO Bench 4m and LONGO Cube 1m and is available in 6 subtle concrete colour tones.
The Longo bench 4m can be combined with wooden seat slats and a metal frame, with and without backrest (the wooden accessory is 2.8m in length). The wood is FSC certified tropical hardwood as standard. The Longo cube can be combined with a litter bin or Ashtray accessory in 316 stainless steel.
The combination of all these components permits different aesthetic modular combinations thanks to the possibility of different orientations. Ideal for creating sociable, visible spaces where people can spend longer outside.
LONGO was created for Escofet in 2008 by Manuel Ruisanchez Architects.
- Modular solution allows design flexibility and budget control
- Design style follows a simple elongated linear geometry
- Sizes include cube 1m length and bench 4m length
- Available in 6 concrete colours
- Optional wooden seat sections provides warmth and comfort to the user
- FSC® certified timber responsibly sourced from well managed forests
Q50 Site/street furniture/equipment