Longo Concrete Cube has the option to intergate with an Ashtray or Litter Bin or neither or it can be simply used as a seat.
- Design style follows a simple elongated linear geometry
- Sizes include cube 1m length and bench 4m length
- Modular solution allows design flexibility and budget control
- Available in 6 concrete colours
- Option to integrate Liter Bin or Ashtray
- FSC® certified timber responsibly sourced from well managed forests (FSC® C133609)
Q50 Site/street furniture/equipment
Carbon FootprintAvailable on Request
Ethical Risk Index
This Radar diagram illustrates the level of ethical risk associated with a specific stone. Ethical risk is plotted against the 10 ten measures of the ERI, with each value drawn from reports produced by independent ethical auditors, engaged by Marshalls to provide non-biased and honest reporting into levels of risk in that supply chain.
Each of the 10 measure is designed to recognise different and discrete sources of ethical risk. This produces a bespoke, fit for purpose framework designed specifically for the requirements of the stone industry. The radar diagram itself also compares the Marshalls supply chain to the wider industry in that stone, giving users a working comparison of Marshalls supply chain to the industry average, in the opinion of the auditor.
- Modern Slavery Act Awareness
- Supply Chain Visibility
- Income and Employment Security
- Health & Safety
- Employment Freely Chosen
- Corruption and Bribery
|Product Name||Length (mm)||Body/Frame Material|
|Longo with Ashtray||1000||316 Grade Stainless Steel|
|Longo with Litter Bin||1000||316 Grade Stainless Steel|