LONGO comes from the Latin word longus, which means long, the collection includes modular cast stone bases, LONGO Bench 4m and LONGO Cube 1m and is available in 6 subtle concrete colour tones.
The Longo bench 4m can be combined with wooden seat slats and a metal frame, with and without backrest (the wooden accessory is 2.8m in length). The wood is FSC certified tropical hardwood as standard. The Longo cube can be combined with a litter bin or Ashtray accessory in 316 stainless steel.
The combination of all these components permits different aesthetic modular combinations thanks to the possibility of different orientations. Ideal for creating sociable, visible spaces where people can spend longer outside.
- Design style follows a simple elongated linear geometry
- Modular solution allows design flexibility and budget control
- Sizes include cube 1m length and bench 4m length
- Available in 6 concrete colours
- Option of wooden seating slats, supplied fastened to the concrete in agreed position
- FSC® certified timber responsibly sourced from well managed forests (FSC® C133609)
Q50 Site/street furniture/equipment
Carbon FootprintAvailable on Request
Ethical Risk Index
This Radar diagram illustrates the level of ethical risk associated with a specific stone. Ethical risk is plotted against the 10 ten measures of the ERI, with each value drawn from reports produced by independent ethical auditors, engaged by Marshalls to provide non-biased and honest reporting into levels of risk in that supply chain.
Each of the 10 measure is designed to recognise different and discrete sources of ethical risk. This produces a bespoke, fit for purpose framework designed specifically for the requirements of the stone industry. The radar diagram itself also compares the Marshalls supply chain to the wider industry in that stone, giving users a working comparison of Marshalls supply chain to the industry average, in the opinion of the auditor.
- Modern Slavery Act Awareness
- Supply Chain Visibility
- Income and Employment Security
- Health & Safety
- Employment Freely Chosen
- Corruption and Bribery