Open and here to support you.
All businesses in the Marshalls group are open.
We are working safely to manufacture products, take new orders and fulfill existing ones.
Otto is a modular element which can be used as a tree guard or as a large flower bed. Its unique geometry generates a dialogue between creating enclosed spaces with tree / flower plantation or open spaces to create a clear through flow of traffic / pedestirans / users with the space. It can also be used as demarcation with a space. Otto is made up of four sections that form an octagon with a circumferance of 5 meters. The shape permits the connection and unlimitied repetition of the modules to create clusters or a modualr sequence it can also be used indepenedantly. Otto is made from reinforced concrete and has an etched finish.
- Versatile modular element use to create demarcation with publics spaces
- Ideal for use as a tree guard or to create a flower bed
- Unique geometry allows the creation of open and closes spaces
- Choice of colour finishes
- Shape permits the connection and unlimitied repetition of the modules
Q50 Site/street furniture/equipment
|Product Name||Material||Finish||Overall Height (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Weight (kg)|
|Otto Planter||Concrete||Etched and Waterproofed||540||5000||5000||2500|