The Stratic bench combines elegant design with great flexibility. Smooth angles and polished finishes are possible due to a combination of defined aluminium castings, coated Accoya timber and metallic powder coating
- Angled contoured design taking inspiration from automotive design
- FSC® certified timber responsibly sourced from well managed forests (FSC® C133609)
- Sleek finish and lightweight structure
- Aluminium castings provides high quality & finish
- Wide timber slats add to design detail
Ethical Risk Index
This Radar diagram illustrates the level of ethical risk associated with a specific stone. Ethical risk is plotted against the 10 ten measures of the ERI, with each value drawn from reports produced by independent ethical auditors, engaged by Marshalls to provide non-biased and honest reporting into levels of risk in that supply chain.
Each of the 10 measure is designed to recognise different and discrete sources of ethical risk. This produces a bespoke, fit for purpose framework designed specifically for the requirements of the stone industry. The radar diagram itself also compares the Marshalls supply chain to the wider industry in that stone, giving users a working comparison of Marshalls supply chain to the industry average, in the opinion of the auditor.
- Modern Slavery Act Awareness
- Supply Chain Visibility
- Income and Employment Security
- Health & Safety
- Employment Freely Chosen
- Corruption and Bribery
Q50 Site/street furniture/equipment