Stratic LED Marker
Integrated lighting can add another dimension to a landscape the create bustling 24 hour spaces.
The Stratic LED Marker is the ideal tool for guidance and demarcation within schemes and adds design details. Manufactured from a stainless steel frame, finish with Accoya timber.
The single sided high performance LED unit is protected to IP66 and further protected with an aluminium grille and acrylic diffuser, creating soft low level illumination.
- Angled contoured design taking inspiration from automotive design
- Decorative grille with integrated dimmable LED to help with demarcation and aesthetic
- FSC® certified timber responsibly sourced from well managed forests (FSC® C133609)
- Use with other coordinating elements from the Stratic collection
- LED marker bollard ideal for demarcation and added visability
Q50 Site/street furniture/equipment
Carbon FootprintAvailable on Request
stratic led marker with led off - onyx and quartz
stratic led marker - back view - - onyx and quartz
stratic led marker - grille detail
Stratic LED Marker BIM Model
At Marshalls we work alongside appropriate guidelines in which we are able to provide high quality 3D objects of our products that contain rich data to satisfy that information required by our clients.
We strive to improve the relationship with stakeholders and the BIM process enables us to share the relevant information.
- Our BIM models are available to download directly from our BIM library.
- We have a range of models available in AutoDesk Revit format including CoBie, IFC and NBS data.