Stratic LED Marker
Integrated lighting can add another dimension to a landscape the create bustling 24 hour spaces.
The Stratic LED Marker is the ideal tool for guidance and demarcation within schemes and adds design details. Manufactured from a stainless steel frame, finish with Accoya timber.
The single sided high performance LED unit is protected to IP66 and further protected with an aluminium grille and acrylic diffuser, creating soft low level illumination.
- Angled contoured design taking inspiration from automotive design
- Decorative grille with integrated dimmable LED to help with demarcation and aesthetic
- FSC® certified timber responsibly sourced from well managed forests (FSC® C133609)
- Use with other coordinating elements from the Stratic collection
- LED marker bollard ideal for demarcation and added visability
Q50 Site/street furniture/equipment
Carbon FootprintAvailable on Request
Ethical Risk Index
This Radar diagram illustrates the level of ethical risk associated with a specific stone. Ethical risk is plotted against the 10 ten measures of the ERI, with each value drawn from reports produced by independent ethical auditors, engaged by Marshalls to provide non-biased and honest reporting into levels of risk in that supply chain.
Each of the 10 measure is designed to recognise different and discrete sources of ethical risk. This produces a bespoke, fit for purpose framework designed specifically for the requirements of the stone industry. The radar diagram itself also compares the Marshalls supply chain to the wider industry in that stone, giving users a working comparison of Marshalls supply chain to the industry average, in the opinion of the auditor.
- Modern Slavery Act Awareness
- Supply Chain Visibility
- Income and Employment Security
- Health & Safety
- Employment Freely Chosen
- Corruption and Bribery
stratic led marker with led off - onyx and quartz
stratic led marker - back view - - onyx and quartz
stratic led marker - grille detail
Stratic LED Marker BIM Model
At Marshalls we work alongside appropriate guidelines in which we are able to provide high quality 3D objects of our products that contain rich data to satisfy that information required by our clients.
We strive to improve the relationship with stakeholders and the BIM process enables us to share the relevant information.
- Our BIM models are available to download directly from our BIM library.
- We have a range of models available in AutoDesk Revit format including CoBie, IFC and NBS data.