Stratic Litter Bin
Built with a durable stainless steel frame and high-quality timber cladding, the Stratic Litter Bin is available as either a standard bin or a mixed recycling bin. Both are equipped with galvanised steel liners in order to minimise manual handling of waste.
Part of the Stratic collection, this bin is finished with Accoya timber, and comes equipped with a steel liner for easy maintenance when collecting waste.
The 85-litre bin is designed in a cuboid shape with two different finishing options - Timber Onyx or Timber Copper. It's coated with a durable polyester powdered coating that gives a lasting finishing to the metallic components.
The bin is secured into the ground with resin bonded anchors that enable quick and secure installation and easy removal for maintenance if required.
- Angled contoured design taking inspiration from automotive design
- FSC® certified timber responsibly sourced from well managed forests (FSC® C133609)
- Available as a standard bin or mixed recycling
- 85 litre capacity
- Option to integrate ash & gum tray
- Galvanised steel liner included
Q50 Site/street furniture/equipment
Carbon FootprintAvailable on Request
stratic litter bin - onyx and quartz
stratic litter bin - back view - onyx and quartz
stratic mixed recycle litter bin - front view - onyx and quartz
stratic litter bin - copper and carbon
stratic mixed recycle litter bin - copper and carbon
Stratic Litter Bin BIM Model
At Marshalls we work alongside appropriate guidelines in which we are able to provide high quality 3D objects of our products that contain rich data to satisfy that information required by our clients.
We strive to improve the relationship with stakeholders and the BIM process enables us to share the relevant information.
- Our BIM models are available to download directly from our BIM library.
- We have a range of models available in AutoDesk Revit format including CoBie, IFC and NBS data.