A modern dynamic selection of products that mimics the contours and smooth lines of automotive design, the Stratic Collection comprises 6 individual elements that work together in a cohesive aesthetic.
Developed in a range of materials to provide durable and low maintenance solutions, this collection, with its contemporary angular design, sits well in modern urban landscapes.
The Stratic Planter is manufactured using a durable stainless steel frame, with high quality Accoya timber cladding. Easily customisable, the timber is available in two shades, Copper and Onyx, while the stainless steel can be powder coated with a choice between Quartz and Carbon to protect it from damage.
This 206-litre planter comes complete with a plastic liner and integrated irrigation system, delivering 100% water efficiency that reduces the watering frequency need by up to six weeks.
- Angled contoured design taking inspiration from automotive design
- FSC® certified timber responsibly sourced from well managed forests (FSC® C133609)
- 206-litre planter capacity
- High quality Accoya timber cladding
- Plastic liner and integrated irrigation system included
Q50 Site/street furniture/equipment
Carbon FootprintAvailable on Request
stratic planter - onyx and quartz
stratic collection - back view - onyx and quartz
stratic planter - copper and carbon
stratic planter - back view - onyx and quartz
Stratic Planter BIM Model
At Marshalls we work alongside appropriate guidelines in which we are able to provide high quality 3D objects of our products that contain rich data to satisfy that information required by our clients.
We strive to improve the relationship with stakeholders and the BIM process enables us to share the relevant information.
- Our BIM models are available to download directly from our BIM library.
- We have a range of models available in AutoDesk Revit format including CoBie, IFC and NBS data.