Trying to order Marshalls products, but your local Merchant is shut?
Give us a call on 0345 302 0600 (select option 2) or email to email@example.com
We'll give you a quote, deliver direct, and help you find a merchant that will transact your order.
The Stratic seat combines elegant design with great flexibility. Smooth angles and polished finishes are possible due to a combination of defined aluminium castings, coated Accoya timber and metallic powder coating.
- Angled contoured design taking inspiration from automotive design
- FSC® certified timber responsibly sourced from well managed forests (FSC® C133609)
- Aluminium castings provides high quality & finish
- Sleek finish and lightweight structure
- Wide timber slats add to design detail
Ethical Risk Index
This Radar diagram illustrates the level of ethical risk associated with a specific stone. Ethical risk is plotted against the 10 ten measures of the ERI, with each value drawn from reports produced by independent ethical auditors, engaged by Marshalls to provide non-biased and honest reporting into levels of risk in that supply chain.
Each of the 10 measure is designed to recognise different and discrete sources of ethical risk. This produces a bespoke, fit for purpose framework designed specifically for the requirements of the stone industry. The radar diagram itself also compares the Marshalls supply chain to the wider industry in that stone, giving users a working comparison of Marshalls supply chain to the industry average, in the opinion of the auditor.
- Modern Slavery Act Awareness
- Supply Chain Visibility
- Income and Employment Security
- Health & Safety
- Employment Freely Chosen
- Corruption and Bribery
Q50 Site/street furniture/equipment
Carbon FootprintAvailable on Request
Certification Logos and Accreditations
back view of stratic seat - onyx and quartz
stratic seat - copper and carbon
stratic collection - onyx and quartz
Stratic Seat BIM Model
At Marshalls we work alongside appropriate guidelines in which we are able to provide high quality 3D objects of our products that contain rich data to satisfy that information required by our clients.
We strive to improve the relationship with stakeholders and the BIM process enables us to share the relevant information.
- Our BIM models are available to download directly from our BIM library.
- We have a range of models available in AutoDesk Revit format including CoBie, IFC and NBS data.