TRAMET has a simple, neutral design that dilutes into natural settings as well as urban contexts. Its main features focus on three aspects: comfort and adaptability to permit unconventional uses, excellent quality and versatile design. This bench is made from five pinewood planks treated for outdoor exposure, with laminated metal fixtures. This stable bench requires low maintenance, and thus has a long lifecycle. Initially designed as a continuous bench, it has evolved to include an optional backrest, individual stool and table options as complementary elements.
- Neutral design that allow it to blend into natural spaces as well as urban and commercial areas easily
- Seat, Bench, Stool, Table provide scope to vary usage
- The Tramet collection has a real and apparent robustness and sturdy feel
- Surface mount installation. Optionally, benches may be installed free standing
- FSC® certified timber responsibly sourced from well managed forests (FSC® C133609)
Q50 Site/street furniture/equipment