TRAMET has a simple, neutral design that dilutes into natural settings as well as urban contexts. Its main features focus on three aspects: comfort and adaptability to permit unconventional uses, excellent quality and versatile design. This bench is made from five pinewood planks treated for outdoor exposure, with laminated metal fixtures. This stable bench requires low maintenance, and thus has a long lifecycle. Initially designed as a continuous bench, it has evolved to include an optional backrest, individual stool and table options as complementary elements.
- Neutral design that allow it to blend into natural spaces as well as urban and commercial areas easily
- Seat, Bench Stool, Table provide scope to vary usage
- The Tramet collection has a real and apparent robustness and sturdy feel
- Surface mount installation. Optionally, benches may be installed free standing
- FSC® certified timber responsibly sourced from well managed forests (FSC® C133609)
Ethical Risk Index
This Radar diagram illustrates the level of ethical risk associated with a specific stone. Ethical risk is plotted against the 10 ten measures of the ERI, with each value drawn from reports produced by independent ethical auditors, engaged by Marshalls to provide non-biased and honest reporting into levels of risk in that supply chain.
Each of the 10 measure is designed to recognise different and discrete sources of ethical risk. This produces a bespoke, fit for purpose framework designed specifically for the requirements of the stone industry. The radar diagram itself also compares the Marshalls supply chain to the wider industry in that stone, giving users a working comparison of Marshalls supply chain to the industry average, in the opinion of the auditor.
- Modern Slavery Act Awareness
- Supply Chain Visibility
- Income and Employment Security
- Health & Safety
- Employment Freely Chosen
- Corruption and Bribery