Trying to order Marshalls products, but your local Merchant Yard is shut?
Give us a call on 0345 302 0600 (select option 2) or email to email@example.com
We'll give you a quote, deliver direct, and help you find a branch that will transact your order.
Marshalls Vitrified Paving is the ideal surfacing product for balconies and roofdecks, combining elegant, modern aesthetics with low weight and excellent structural performance.
When installed in conjunction with our range of pedestals or stackable support units, Vitrified Paving creates a "floating floor" paving system which can hide services, waterproofing or insulation beneath the surface - leaving you free to concentrate on designing the ideal finish for your balcony project.
The Vitrified range is divided into 4 distinct categories:
SYMPHONY® Classic: The broadest range of contemporary sizes and colours
SYMPHONY® Natural: A blend of 6 colours which create a softer, more organic aesthetic taking inspiration from the natural environment
SYMPHONY® Plank: A linear range of 4 wood-effect finishes
Arrento: A simple, easy to design range of 6 colours available in a single size 600x600 unit
- A wide variety of modern aesthetics
- Capable of supporting loads of up to one tonne (in conjunction with Marshalls Pedestals or Support Pads)
- Thinner and lighter than equivalent Natural Stone or Concrete equivalents - ideal for high-rise buildings.
Ethical Risk Index
This Radar diagram illustrates the level of ethical risk associated with a specific stone. Ethical risk is plotted against the 10 ten measures of the ERI, with each value drawn from reports produced by independent ethical auditors, engaged by Marshalls to provide non-biased and honest reporting into levels of risk in that supply chain.
Each of the 10 measure is designed to recognise different and discrete sources of ethical risk. This produces a bespoke, fit for purpose framework designed specifically for the requirements of the stone industry. The radar diagram itself also compares the Marshalls supply chain to the wider industry in that stone, giving users a working comparison of Marshalls supply chain to the industry average, in the opinion of the auditor.
- Modern Slavery Act Awareness
- Supply Chain Visibility
- Income and Employment Security
- Health & Safety
- Employment Freely Chosen
- Corruption and Bribery
Certification Logos and Accreditations
- symphony classic paving - 800 x 400 x 20mm datasheet
- symphony natural paving - 600 x 600 x 20mm datasheet
- symphony classic paving - 1200 x 600 x 20mm datasheet
- symphony vitrified plank paving 1200 x 300 x 20mm datasheet
- symphony natural paving - 1200 x 600 x 20mm datasheet
- symphony classic paving - 600 x 600 x 20mm datasheet