Scoutmoor Yorkstone Paving
Please select a size:
Why Choose Marshalls?
Complete quality assurance of the stone you buy with stone that exceeds the base technical levels outlined in the British Standard.
Made in Britain
Supporting British manufacturing, ensuring product quality and environmental credentials meet the highest standards
The 10 Year Guarantee
10 years peace of mind on product and 5 years on workmanship, when these products are installed by a Marshalls Registered Installer and they purchase the Hard Landscape Guarantee. See here for more information.
|Product Name||Colours Available||Finish||Pack Type||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Pack Size (m2)||Jointing Included|
|Scoutmoor Yorkstone Paving 18m² Project Pack||Diamond Sawn (DS)
|Sawn or Flamed||Mixed Size||RL (300-900)
Project pack contains a minimum of 18m2 made up of random length pieces (300-900mm)RL is abbreviation for Random Length The natural origin of stone means variation in colour, texture and natural markings is inevitable. Whilst Marshalls strives to ensure the integrity of each natural stone range through expert hand selection, some variation may occur.
- scoutmoor diamond sawn yorkstone paving january 2020
- scoutmoor rustic yorkstone paving january 2020
- Scoutmoor Rustic Yorkstone Paving Installation Details January 2019
- Scoutmoor Diamond Sawn Yorkstone Paving Installation Details January 2019
- Sawn Scoutmoor Yorkstone Setts Installation Details January 2019