Your Chance to Win Tickets for BBC Gardeners’ World Live and the BBC Good Food Show!
Yes, you read that right. We have 30 pairs of tickets to give away for BBC Gardeners’ World Live which starts next week at the NEC in Birmingham.
Each pair of tickets gives the winner and their guest one-day access between Thursday 15th June and Sunday 18th June to both the BBC Gardeners’ World Live AND BBC Good Food Show exhibitions – jackpot!
Packed with inspiration for your garden, as well as the freshest flavours of the season, you can shop from hundreds of exhibitors and see some of the biggest names in food, drink and gardening live at the show. With Marshalls materials being used on more than 7 show gardens, you’ll get to see a large range of our products set in differing garden styles.
So, what do you have to do? The answer is simple. Just head over to either our Twitter or Facebook pages, like or follow us, and leave a comment on the competition post or @ mention us, either tagging or writing the name of the person who you would take with you if you won.
It’s as easy as that!
If selected as one of the lucky winners, you will need to activate your ticket to guarantee entry on the day, details of which will be provided on receipt of your tickets. The tickets do not include access to theatre seats, but these can be purchased on the day, subject to availability.
UK Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
2. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
3. All entries must be submitted via the Marshalls Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/MarshallsGroup/) OR Twitter page (https://twitter.com/marshallsgroup) and only one entry per person is permitted.
4. To enter, individuals must ‘Like’ the Marshalls Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/MarshallsGroup/) and comment on the competition post with a reason why they’d like to attend Gardener’s World Live OR ‘Follow’ Marshalls Group on Twitter (https://twitter.com/marshallsgroup) and @ reply to @MarshallsGroup with a reason why they’d like to attend Gardener’s World Live.
5. The opening date for entries is 17:00 (GMT) on Monday 5th June 2017. The closing date of the prize draw is 23:59 (GMT) on Sunday 11th June 2017. Entries received after this time will not be counted.
6. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
7. 30 (thirty) winners will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on Monday 12th June 2017 (“Draw Date”).
8. 30 individual winners will receive one pair of tickets (two tickets total) EACH to BBC Gardener’s World Live (including the Good Food Show), for one day access between Thursday 15th June 2017 and Sunday 18th June 2017.
9. The winners will be notified by a message on Marshalls Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/MarshallsGroup/) OR Twitter page (https://twitter.com/marshallsgroup) before Tuesday 13th June 2017 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 24 hours of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
10. Travel and any other costs relating to the event are the responsibility of each individual winner.
11. The prize will be sent to each winner by post within 48 hours of being notified of their win.
12. The prize for the winners is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so.
14. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
15. The winners’ initials and counties can be obtained by sending an email to Liam.Poole@Marshalls.co.uk within three days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
16. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
18. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
19. Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
20. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize and/or in accordance with clause 14 and 18 of these Terms and Conditions and by providing your personal data you fully consent to this.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Facebook OR Twitter.
22. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. The Promoter of this prize draw is Marshalls Mono of Landscape House, Premier Way, Lowfields Business Park, Elland, HX5 9HT.
Wednesday, 7th June 2017
This article has had 982 views