Drivegrid Permeable Driveway System
The new Drivegrid System includes an improved high quality, premium grid that holds and stabilises gravel driveways and paths, a Geotextile to help in the prevention of weed growth and a choice of 6-10mm decorative aggregate. No planning permission required, the rainwater will run through the cells and into the ground below.
A choice of aggregate allows this system to be perfect for a traditional setting as well an ideal solution for a contemporary scheme.
- The Drivegrid system contains a new high quality grid that will stay looking better for longer.
- The new Drivegrid system provides all components together including grid, Geotextile and aggregate choice.
- A choice of aggregate is available, providing something for all house types
Product Colours and Sizes
|Colour||Size *||Coverage m2|
|Black and White||Drivegrid Permeable Driveway System||11.97|
|Golden Blend||Drivegrid Permeable Driveway System With Golden Blend Aggregate||11.97|
|Flint Spar||Drivegrid Permeable Driveway System With Multi Flint Spar||11.97|
|Sea Washed||Drivegrid Permeable Driveway System With Sea Washed||11.97|
* Sizes shown are Length x Width x Thickness
Product Reference: WEBFA920520
Cleaning and Maintenance Guidelines
Buy Today From Approved Online Retailers
Why choose Drivegrid?
- Designed to stabilise gravel driveways and pathways
- Can be filled with 5-16mm angular gravel from our aggregates range
- Marshalls recommend Drivegrid is installed with Marshalls Tegula Kerb
- Inhibits weed growth
- Guaranteed for 12 months
Marshalls Hard Landscape Guarantee covers material defects for a full 10 years, materials produced with Surface Performance Technology for a further 10 years and covers installation defects for 5 years - Only available via a Marshalls Registered installer.
* Excludes Richmond paving, Pendle paving, Weatherpoint and Always Green artificial grass.