Marshalls Driveline Drain concrete linear drainage system is designed to control water run-off from driveway and patio projects.
Designed with innovation in mind, Marshalls Driveline Drain offers an attractive yet cost-effective alternative to traditional drainage systems. Available in Charcoal, Brindle, and Natural, Driveline Drain complements the full Marshalls patio and driveway range.
Driveline Drain is fully compliant with the SUDs legislation for domestic driveways, meaning no Planning Permission will be required.
Driveline Drain is stronger than plastic comparisons meaning this will look better for longer, and this hardwearing yet attractive concrete system will provide a premium finishing touch to any garden or driveway design.
- Controls normal water run off from driveways and paving
- No need for planning permission
- Available in Charcoal, Natural and Brindle
Product Colours and Sizes
|Natural||Driveline Drain 150x100x165, 70mm Natural|
|Charcoal||Driveline Drain 150x100x165, 70mm Charcoal|
|Brindle||Driveline Drain 150x100x165, 70mm Brindle|
* Sizes shown are Length x Width x Thickness
Product Reference: WEBFA037760
Cleaning and Maintenance Guidelines
Buy Today From Approved Online Retailers
Why choose Driveline Drain®?
- No planning permission required
- Patented design with design registration
- Kite Mark certified to B125 loading BS EN 1433:2002
- Available in 3 colours, complementing the full Marshalls range
- Manufactured using concrete, providing a robust system with a long life time
Marshalls Hard Landscape Guarantee covers material defects for a full 10 years and covers installation defects for 5 years - Only available via a Marshalls Registered installer.
* Excludes Richmond paving, Pendle paving and Weatherpoint.