Drivesys Riven Stone
Drivesys Riven Stone is the most recent addition to the Drivesys Patented Driveway System range featuring the signature contoured base and including the right amount of ready mixed jointing compound in every pack. The variety of realistic face profiles and five sizes create a cost effective alternative to riven natural stone driveways.
Drivesys Riven Stone is now available in three colours; Basalt, Golden and Silver Grey creating a premium stone look, but also the reliability of a modern driveway system. The hardwearing colour and finish gives a rich, unique look.
Overall, new Riven Stone provides smooth lines and subtle colour for the projects where previously Drivesys Original Cobble and Drivesys Split Stone did not fit the bill.
Coordinating Drivesys Roundtop Edging available in Basalt.
Please note: the Jointing Compound is not included in the Marshalls Guarantee.
For driveways with a steep incline or specific installation and design requirements please contact Marshalls Technical Advisory Service on 0370 411 2233 for further assistance.
- Five sizes created from real stone masters
- Each block has the patented, contoured base to speed up installation time
- Available in three hardwearing colours
- Drivesys jointing compound included in every pack
- Riven natural stone look gives a premium entrance way to a variety of house types
Product Colours and Sizes
|Colour||Size *||Coverage m2|
|Silver Grey||7.21m2 5 Size Mixed Project Pack||7.22|
|Basalt||7.21m2 5 Size Mixed Project Pack||7.22|
* Sizes shown are Length x Width x Thickness
Product Reference: WEBFA920970
Cleaning and Maintenance Guidelines
Laying Patterns and Designs for Drivesys Riven Stone
Hover over the link to view the laying pattern / design, alternatively click to open as a PDF.
Buy Today From Approved Online Retailers
Why choose Drivesys Riven Stone?
- Available in a mixed size pack
- Patented driveway system
- Includes jointing compound
- Premium riven stone look
Marshalls Hard Landscape Guarantee covers material defects for a full 10 years and covers installation defects for 5 years - Only available via a Marshalls Registered installer.
* Excludes Richmond paving, Pendle paving and Weatherpoint.