Drivesys Split Stone
Drivesys® Split Stone features the signature contoured base and comes with the right amount of ready mixed jointing compound to reduce the laying time.
The five complementary sizes, created from real stone masters, create the premium stone look to ensure a cost effective but stunning alternative to natural stone setts with the reliability of a modern driveway system.
The two colour options; Basalt and Grey Green, allow the product to be used to reinforce the heritage of traditional properties or enhance contemporary styles.
Overall, the patented system brings a sophisticated feel to a number of different properties with smooth lines and a contemporary feel.
Coordinating Drivesys Roundtop Edging available in Basalt.
Please note: the Jointing Compound is not included in the Marshalls Guarantee
For driveways with a steep incline or specific installation and design requirements please contact Marshalls Technical Advisory Service on 0370 411 2233 for further assistance.
- The blocks are made using moulds which have been hand crafted to give a realistic slate look.
- Each block also has the patented contoured base providing a cost effective way to achieving a natural stone look.
- The patented Drivesys family of products has been specifically designed to be straightforward and fast to use saving time and money.
Product Colours and Sizes
|Colour||Size *||Coverage m2|
|Basalt||Drivesys Split Stone 7.21m2 Project Pack||7.22|
|Grey Green||Drivesys Split Stone 7.21m2 Project Pack||7.22|
* Sizes shown are Length x Width x Thickness
Product Reference: WEBFA920510
Cleaning and Maintenance Guidelines
Laying Patterns and Designs for Drivesys Split Stone
Hover over the link to view the laying pattern / design, alternatively click to open as a PDF.
Buy Today From Approved Online Retailers
Why choose Drivesys Split Stone?
- Choice of 2 colours
- Patented driveway system
- Replica stone finish
- Includes jointing compound
- Guaranteed for 12 months
Marshalls Hard Landscape Guarantee covers material defects for a full 10 years, materials produced with Surface Performance Technology for a further 10 years and covers installation defects for 5 years - Only available via a Marshalls Registered installer.
* Excludes Richmond paving, Pendle paving, Weatherpoint and Always Green artificial grass.