Drivesys Original Cobble
Original Cobble, Patented Driveway System (previously known as Cobbletech) is designed to create a realistic, antique cobbled look. The timeless, reclaimed stone look ensures a grand entrance to suit a wide variety of house types from established period properties to modern contemporary homes.
Drivesys® Original Cobble is available in three complementary colours and five predetermined sizes to create a premium and unique look. By realistically replicating premium natural stone in a patented design, Drivesys Original Cobble is quicker and easier to lay than natural stone cobbles.
Every pack of Drivesys includes the right amount of easy use, ready mixed Jointing Compound. Please note: the Jointing Compound is not included in the Marshalls Guarantee
Coordinating Drivesys Roundtop Edging available in Basalt.
Drivesys Original Cobble was previously known as the Cobbletech Driveway System.
For driveways with a steep incline or specific installation and design requirements please contact Marshalls Technical Advisory Service on 0370 411 2233 for further assistance.
- A more affordable, less disruptive way to achieve a cobble stone look.
- Drivesys is quicker and easier to use than natural stone cobbles.
- Available in three complementary colours and five sizes to create a bespoke look.
- Drivesys Jointing Compound included.
- The timeless, reclaimed stone look ensures a grand entrance to a suit a wide variety of house types
Product Colours and Sizes
|Basalt||Drivesys Cobble Driveway System 5.46m2 Project Pack|
|Canvas||Drivesys Cobble Driveway System 5.46m2 Project Pack|
|Iron Grey||Drivesys Cobble Driveway System 5.46m2 Project Pack|
* Sizes shown are Length x Width x Thickness
Product Reference: WEBFA920540
Cleaning and Maintenance Guidelines
Laying Patterns and Designs for Drivesys Original Cobble
Hover over the link to view the laying pattern / design, alternatively click to open as a PDF.
Buy Today From Approved Online Retailers
Why choose Drivesys Original Cobble?
- Choice of 3 colours
- Patented driveway system
- Replica stone finish
- Includes jointing compound
- Guaranteed for 12 months
Marshalls Hard Landscape Guarantee covers material defects for a full 10 years, materials produced with Surface Performance Technology for a further 10 years and covers installation defects for 5 years - Only available via a Marshalls Registered installer.
* Excludes Richmond paving, Pendle paving, Weatherpoint and Always Green artificial grass.