Fairstone Slate Natural Garden Paving
Fairstone Slate Natural
Fairstone ethically sourced Slate Natural is hand split for a smoother, lightly riven surface which is carefully selected for colour. It is an excellent and economical alternative to indigenous British Slate.
The Slate’s versatility, durability and bold colour make it an extremely popular choice inside and out.
Fairstone ethically sourced, high quality Slate is available in two classic colours, both of which offer a real sense of prestige to any home.
- Its versatility, durability and bold colour make it popular choice throughout a property
- The high quality Slate is an economical alternative to British Slate
- It adds prestige to any home
Product Colours and Sizes
|Colour||Size *||Coverage m2|
|Midnight Blue||NS Slate Project Pack M/Blue (14.98m2)||14.98|
|Fairstone Natural Slate Paving 600x300x20||14.26|
|Fairstone Natural Slate Paving 600x600x20||14.4|
|Fairstone Natural Slate Paving 300x300x20|
* Sizes shown are Length x Width x Thickness
Product Reference: WEBFA061510
Cleaning and Maintenance Guidelines
Laying Patterns and Designs for Fairstone Slate Natural
Hover over the link to view the laying pattern / design, alternatively click to open as a PDF.
Buy Today From Approved Online Retailers
Why choose Fairstone Slate Natural?
- Ethically sourced
- Hand split for a smoother, lightly riven surface
- Carefully colour selected
- Guaranteed for 12 months
Marshalls Hard Landscape Guarantee covers material defects for a full 10 years and covers installation defects for 5 years - Only available via a Marshalls Registered installer.
* Excludes Richmond paving, Pendle paving and Weatherpoint.