MARSHALLS WEATHERPOINT 365 PATIO JOINTING MIX
Weatherpoint 365 all-weather patio jointing material is the one-stop solution for your paving needs.
It works whatever the weather, so you can use Weatherpoint 365 to strengthen your patio come rain or shine – whatever the great British weather has in store. As an added bonus, this specialist patio jointing compound speeds up installation time too. It’s available in two different colours to complement your patio - choose from Buff and stone grey patio jointing mixes to ensure a great finish to your paving.
Weatherpoint 365 sets like concrete, without manual mixing or any waste left over – it’s strong enough to contend with weeds and jet washing too. Once the job is done, it can be stored underwater ready for the next job, staying useable indefinitely.
• Weatherpoint 365 speeds up installation time and reduces labour involvement
• No mixing or waste involved
• Comparable strength to 4:1 mortar when set
Now that you’re settled on a patio jointing product, browse the selection of great products in our
- Weatherpoint 365 speeds up installation time and reduces labour involvement
- No mixing or waste involved
- Comparable strength to 4:1 mortar when set
Product Colours and Sizes
|Stone Grey||Weatherpoint 365 Patio 7m2 Jointing Tub|
|Buff||Weatherpoint 365 Patio 7m2 Jointing Tub|
* Sizes shown are Length x Width x Thickness
Product Reference: WEBFA067510
Cleaning and Maintenance Guidelines
Buy Today From Approved Online Retailers
Why choose Weatherpoint 365?
- No mixing or waste and sets like concrete
- Can be laid in the rain!
- Resists jet washing and weeds
- All weather, brush in jointing compound
Marshalls Hard Landscape Guarantee covers material defects for a full 10 years, materials produced with Surface Performance Technology for a further 10 years and covers installation defects for 5 years - Only available via a Marshalls Registered installer.
* Excludes Richmond paving, Pendle paving, Weatherpoint and Always Green artificial grass.