With the gardening season in full bloom, Marshalls is paying a visit to the Hampton Court Palace Flower Show, fresh from its Silver medal success at Chelsea.
Set within the sumptuous grounds of Hampton Court, one of the most famous royal palaces in the world, visitors will be able to visit the specially designed Marshalls show trailer where experts will be on hand to explain the unique garden and driveway transformation service available from the hard landscaping specialists.
The show trailer is a brand new facility that pushes the boundaries of design with its state of the art Garden Visualiser, a new programme which allows consumers to input dimensions of their own garden and even upload an image of their own home to create a bespoke 3D-design.
The programme guides consumers step-by-step through the design process before generating a totally unique garden design. For maximum visual effect there are over 700 individual product images so users can let their imagination run wild with walling, patios, paths, edging, summer houses, green houses and a range of planting. Giving life to any design, the programme also has a unique walk-through function so users can immerse themselves fully in their very own natural sanctuary whilst designers will be offering advice in order to make that dream a reality.
Commenting on the new Garden Visualiser, Paul Hill, Marshalls Marketing Communications Manager, said: “This new programme complements our existing online Driveway Visualiser, offering an innovative way for people to design their dream garden quickly and simply in order to transform their outdoor living space. The design choices are endless and allow for totally unique designs to be created.”
Marshalls is the UK’s number one hard landscaping supplier with expertise in all aspects of design for gardens and driveways. All products are high quality, sustainably sourced and manufactured using eco-friendly technology ensuring peace of mind for homeowners looking for a greener garden.
Garden Visualiser Facts:
• Garden Visualiser is a sophisticated Garden Design tool, but it is simple and easy to use
• You can design in real-time 3D
• Over 700 individual photorealistic product images were created to maximise visual effect
• You can add a picture of your own home, to make it more realistic
• You can email your design to Marshalls, all you need is a broadband internet connection.
• Marshalls can then give advice on managing the whole project for you, stockists and/or finding an approved installer
• Over 180 laying patterns are available
• Marshalls’ entire domestic product range is available including Summerhouses and Greenhouses
• There are interactive tutorials by TV Garden Designer Sven Wombwell, throughout the application