WARNING! Phishing emails claiming to be from Marshalls are being sent to our customers. Click here for more information.X
Do you fancy trying your hand at designing a stunning garden? Then why not enter the Marshalls Chelsea Garden Design Competition? Marshalls, principal supporter of RHS Chelsea Flower Show from 2007, is sponsoring two competitions open separately to Amateur and Professional Garden Designers and Landscapers.
Five finalists in each category will be invited to an Awards ceremony at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2007 where two handsome trophies will be presented to the category winners on the day.
• Marshalls, RHS Chelsea Flower Show, Amateur Garden Designer of 2007
• Marshalls, RHS Chelsea Flower Show, Professional Garden Designer of 2007
The competition is open from February 1st - Closing Date April 23rd 2007.
Entries in each category will be judged by a panel drawn from Marshalls and The RHS. The preliminary Judging panel (2 Marshalls and one RHS) will shortlist 5 entries in each category to go forward to be assessed by the final Judging panel (2 RHS and one Marshalls).
The 10 shortlisted designers will be invited to attend on Wednesday 23rd May in The Marshalls Garden Design Forum at The RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2007, where the Chairman of the Judges will announce the results and present a Trophy to each of the winners.
The Finalists Designs will be on display:-
• All week in The Marshalls Garden Design Forum at The RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2007
• On the Marshalls’ website www.marshalls.co.uk /chelseadesigner
• Published in a subsequent issue of RHS Garden Magazine
• The professional category winner will also be offered a chance to design and build one of the small garden sites at The RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2008, subject to approval of their design.
Entrants must be over 18.
Entrants may be asked to verify their age and amateur/professional status if required.
Entrants invited to be finalists must agree to attend the Awards ceremony on Wednesday 23rd May 2007. Failure to agree will invalidate their entry.
Marshalls and RHS employees are not eligible to enter.
Full details and entry packs are available as a download from the Marshalls Website www.marshalls.co.uk /chelseadesigner or by phone request from 0870 120 7474 from 1st February 2007.