Spigot and Socket Butt Pipes
Sewers for Adoption states you should allow for any differential settlement between the manhole and pipeline, with short lengths of either spigot or socket butt pipes being built into the manhole wall.
A rocker pipe should then be laid connecting the short spigot/socket butt concrete pipe to the incoming/outgoing pipe run, thereby incorporating a flexible joint close to the manhole.
- Less bedding requirement.
- Lower environmental impact.
- Can be installed in seconds
- Fast installation.
- Increased cost savings.
- pipes ce mells
- pipes dop mells
- pipes ce pollington
- pipes dop pollington
- guide to air-testing onsite
- KM 06910 Mells
- KM 06909 1 Pollington
- bpda guide for offloading deliveries
- bpda technical brochure april 2021
- bpda manual handling
- BS EN ISO 45001:2018
- BS EN ISO 14001:2015
- BS EN ISO 9001:2015
- Achilles Building Confidence
- Concrete Pipe Installation Guide V4
Spigot and Socket Butt Pipes BIM Model
At Marshalls we work alongside appropriate guidelines in which we are able to provide high quality 3D objects of our products that contain rich data to satisfy that information required by our clients.
We strive to improve the relationship with stakeholders and the BIM process enables us to share the relevant information.
- Our BIM models are available to download directly from our BIM library.
- We have a range of models available in AutoDesk Revit format including CoBie, IFC and NBS data.