Marshalls Civils & Drainage has developed a range of Offsite Solutions catchpit and silt trap manholes so why spend days constructing an in-situ a catchpit or silt trap manhole on site when one-piece chambers are available and can be installed within hours, not days!
The reinforced watertight one-piece chamber structures offer greater design flexibility with a range of cored or pre-formed holes/cut-outs for inlet/outlet holes which come complete with seals.
Marshalls Civils & Drainage modular catchpits and silt traps for drainage save money and time as they are built under factory conditions to your specification ensuring dimensional correctness as well as a high quality finish.
Design options include:
- 1050mm to 3000mm standard tongue and groove complete with a cast-in base.
- 1200mm, 1500mm and 1800mm sealed manhole joint complete with cast-in base.
- Pipe inlet/outlet diameters covered by system 100mm to 1800mm.
Benefits of precast concrete catchpits and silt traps:
- Reduced costs in construction time and on-site personnel.
- Sump depths to suit design requirements.
- Accommodates uPVC, twinwall, clay, ductile iron and concrete.
- Increased Health and Safety benefits as it reduces on-site construction.
- Reduces wet trades for manhole construction.
- Product is made and tested under factory conditions.
- Eliminates extra transport and material wastage used with on-site construction methods.
- Chamber bases are kitemarked.
- 1050mm unit weighs less than one tonne.
- Bespoke design to suit customer requirements.
- Standard tongue and groove joints.
- Greatly reduced installation time on site.
- None or minimal on-site fabrication required.
|Product Name||Wall Thickness (mm)||Outisde Diameter (mm)||Base Slab Thickness (mm)||Internal Depth (mm)||Overall Depth (mm)||Weight (tonne)|