Commercial Rainwater Harvesting
The Oasis Commercial Rainwater Harvesting system uses the tried and tested Storm Attenuation storage pipe components, which can withstand traffic loading conditions.
The Commercial system uses the same arrangements as the domestic arrangement but the components are on a larger scale due the greater water harvesting capabilities and tend to use more sophisticated equipment.
- Once the rainwater harvesting system is installed, the rainwater on your roof is free.
- For areas that rely on imported water to supply their water, collecting rainwater can reduce the need for imported water.
- Rainwater harvesting helps utilities reduce peak demands during summer months, saving treated water for more important and appropriate water uses.
- While rainwater can be a perfect primary water source for many uses and situations, it is also a great backup water supply for emergency situations.
- Rainwater harvesting can reduce stormwater runoff which can reduce contamination of surface water with pesticides, sediment, metals, and fertilizers.
The economics of scale, when using a rainwater harvesting system in industrial, commercial and or educational situations can mean substantial savings and reduced pay back periods.