Premflow is a high-strength free-flowing screed made with an anhydrite binder rather than cement. It is placed by pump, enabling fast and easy coverage of areas of up to 2000m2 in just one day. Premflow is capable of receiving all floor coverings.
Thinner than conventional screeds and featuring high thermal conductivity, it is an ideal choice for underfloor heating systems. The screed is suitable for foot traffic after 24 to 48 hours and partitions can be erected after 7 days. Full drying takes just 40 days or sooner if force dried after 7 days.
As well as being cement-free, Premflow has an overall recycled content of 35% - making it is a sustainable choice. Additionally, the screed is free from protein and is therefore resistant to bacteria growth, making it an excellent choice for use in care homes and hospitals.CE marked and manufactured to the requirements of BS EN 13813 under a quality scheme certified to ISO 9001
- High strength, thin layer screed with SR2 surface regularity
- Fast installation by screed pump
- Low shrinkage compared to conventional screeds
- Can receive foot traffic after 24-48 hours
- Safe choice for hospitals and care homes
- Compatible with the majority of timber frame systems
|Product Name||id||Colour||Carbon Footprint|
|Premflow Low Laitance||Premflow LL CA-C25-F4||Light Yellow||0 kg CO2|
|Premflow||PRF Premier Flowscreed||Light Yellow||0 kg CO2|