Belinda Bollard is ideal for perimeter security and directing pedestrian and vehicular traffic in numerous applications. The unique human appearance lends particularly well in areas near schools and playgrounds.
Belinda Bollard is manufactured with Ferrocast® cast around an internal steel core for increased structural strength. The polyurethane material provides a high resistance to abrasion and will not corrode or rot, whilst also being easy to clean and maintain.
Also available with incorporated anti-ram technology, the bollard can be painted in a range of colours to suit any application.
- Ferrocast® products are cast around an internal steel core for increased structural strength
- Light weight and easy to install
- Doesn’t require on-site mechanical lifting
- Will not dent and has a high chip and abrasion resistance
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Available with complimenting Billy Bollard
- Bespoke sizes & colours are also available
Certification Logos and Accreditations
|Product Name||Material||Finish||Height (mm)||Height Above Ground (mm)||Overall Height (mm)||Width (mm)||Depth (mm)||Root Depth||Reflective Tape Available||Weight (kg)||Fixing Method|
|Belinda Bollard Root Fixed||Ferrocast® Polyurethane cast around mild steel core||Painted : 2 part polyurethane paint||1000||1000||1300||300||120||300||No||41||Root Fixed|