Billy Bollard is ideal for perimeter security and directing pedestrian and vehicular traffic in numerous applications. The unique human appearance lends particularly well in areas near schools and playgrounds.
Billy Bollard is manufactured with Ferrocast® cast around an internal steel core for increased structural strength. The polyurethane material provides a high resistance to abrasion and will not corrode or rot, whilst also being easy to clean and maintain.
Also available with incorporated anti-ram technology, the bollard can be painted in a range of colours to suit any application.
- Ferrocast® products are cast around an internal steel core for increased structural strength
- Light weight and easy to install
- Doesn’t require on-site mechanical lifting
- Will not dent and has a high chip and abrasion resistance
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Available with complimenting Belinda Bollard
- Bespoke sizes & colours are also available
Q50 Site/street furniture/equipment
Carbon FootprintAvailable on Request
Certification Logos and Accreditations
|Product Name||Material||Finish||Height (mm)||Root Depth||Width (mm)||Depth (mm)||Reflective Tape Available||Weight (kg)||Fixing Method|
|Billy Bollard Root Fixed||Ferrocast® Polyurethane cast around mild steel core||Painted : 2 part polyurethane paint||1000||300||250||120||No||41||Root Fixed|