Chamber Rings and Soakaways
Marshalls Civils and Drainage precast concrete manhole chamber rings provide access to foul and surface below ground water management drainage systems and are suitable for Commercial, Residential, Rail and Infastructure applications.
Compliant with BS EN 1917:2002/BS 5911-3:2010, Marshalls Civils and Drainage precast concrete chamber rings are manufactured with tongue and groove joints for quick and easy chamber installation.
Ecologically sustainable, Marshalls Soakaway units achieve a minimum area of exfiltration of 50,000mm² per metre of nominal diameter per metre of depth, enabling natural infiltration in the ground. These soakaways are available in 500mm, 750mm and 1000mm depths from 900mm to 3000mm diameter and 750mm and 1000mm depths in 3660mm and 4000mm depths. All soakaway holes are 75mm diameter.
Cover Slabs are available with both a standard access and special access to ensure your site needs are met.
Manhole chamber sections are supplied with 3 number nominal 50mm diameter holes for lifting purposes with suitable lifting bolts available to purchase through Marshalls Civils and Drainage; these come supplied with an appropriate test certificate.Lorries with crane offload facilities are available for manhole units up to and including DN3000, upon request. Details on how to install manholes can be found in the Civils and Drainage manhole installation guide.
Designers and users should ensure that they have taken into account the current requirements for manhole access as detailed in the Health and Safety Code of Practice, Regulations and Guidance issued by the Health and Safety Executive under the Confined Spaces Regulations 1997 and other relevant requirement.
- Reduce excavation time with a cast-in base option
- Save time on site with bespoke holes and cut-outs prefabricated in your chamber for manhole construction onsite
- Chamber sections are available with or without double steps or an integrated ladder to match your site requirements. Double steps available to comply with BS EN 13101
- Supplied to site safely, all chamber sections are loaded and delivered ‘chimney fashion’ intended for offloading the same way
- Ensure compliance - Marshalls Chamber Rings comply with the British Standard and are Kitemarked with the exception of the 3660mm and 4000mm, which comply with all the relevant provisions of the European Standard
- Easily integrate our Concrete Manhole Chamber Rings into your designs with our BIM models
- Achieve a range of overall depths with our range of depth sizes.
- Benefit from easy site offloading with Crane offloading available up to DN3000 diameter upon request
- manholes inspection chambers ce mells
- manholes inspection chambers dop mells
- manholes inspection chambers ce pollington
- manholes inspection chambers dop pollington
- manhole installation guide
- 3660-4000m manholes installation guide
- bsi mells 2019
- bsi pollington 2019
- bpda guide for offloading deliveries
- bpda technical brochure april 2021
- bpda manual handling
- iso9001 july 2019
- iso14001 2020
- archilles 2020 building confidence cert
|Product Name||Core Diameter (mm)||Wall Thickness (mm)||Outisde Diameter (mm)||Approx Weight Per Mtr Depth||Soakaway Holes Per Mtr Depth|
|1350 Dia Chamber Ring - 500mm - 750mm - 1000mm Depth||1350||95||1540||1080||16|
|1500 Dia Chamber Ring - 500mm - 750mm - 1000mm Depth||1500||105||1710||1330||20|
|1800 Dia Chamber Ring - 500mm - 750mm - 1000mm Depth||1800||115||2030||1760||24|
|2400 Dia Chamber Ring - 500mm - 750mm - 1000mm Depth||2400||140||2680||2740||28|
|2700 Dia Chamber Ring - 500mm - 750mm - 1000mm Depth||2700||150||3000||3400||32|
|3000 Dia Chamber Ring - 500mm - 750mm - 1000mm Depth||3000||165||3330||4140||36|
|4000+ Dia Chamber Ring - 750mm - 1000mm Depth||4000+||200||4400||6360||48|
|3600+ Dia Chamber Ring - 750mm - 1000mm Depth||3600+||185||4030||5300||44|
|2100 Dia Chamber Ring - 500mm - 750mm - 1000mm Depth||2100||125||2350||2140||24|
|1200 Dia Chamber Ring - 250mm - 500mm - 750mm - 1000mm Depth||1200||90||1380||912||16|
|1050 Dia Chamber Ring - 250mm - 500mm - 750mm - 1000mm Depth||1050||80||1210||710||16|
|0900 Dia Chamber Ring - 250mm - 500mm - 750mm - 1000mm Depth||900||70||1040||530||12|
Chamber Rings and Soakaways BIM Model
At Marshalls we work alongside appropriate guidelines in which we are able to provide high quality 3D objects of our products that contain rich data to satisfy that information required by our clients.
We strive to improve the relationship with stakeholders and the BIM process enables us to share the relevant information.
- Our BIM models are available to download directly from our BIM library.
- We have a range of models available in AutoDesk Revit format including CoBie, IFC and NBS data.