Flat Pack Chambers
The Marshalls Civils and Drainage flat pack chambers deliver a complete design solution, including calculations and drawings.
With lower construction costs, faster installation and a design life of 100 years, bespoke flat pack chambers comply with all relevant British Standards and Eurocodes.
- Flexible solution with health and safety benefits to those on-site, including the need for confined space working.
- Reduced long-term maintenance costs.
- No concrete surround needed, saving on both times and installation costs.
- Reduction in waste disposal costs and traffic movements.
- The concrete chambers can be manufactured to suit most dimensional requirements and the system comes with pre-fitted watertight wall seals for jointing.
Ideal for use in:
- Large CSO chambers.
- When circular chambers are not suitable.
- Attenuation tanks.
- Pumping stations.
- Water storage tanks.