Natural Elements® 45° Module
Natural Elements® combines modular and standalone street furniture inspired by biophilic design that aims to introduce natural forms, patterns and materials into urban spaces.
The 45 degree module acts as a connector for the Natural Elements system. Allowing the creation of sweeping bends within a seating configuration. Ideal for projects requiring a bespoke approach in order to navigate more complex spaces. Combine with other modular elements in the collection in any sequence.
- Inspired by the forms, patterns, materials and colours that resemble nature
- FSC® certified timber responsibly sourced from well managed forests (FSC® C133609)
- Shape and form, good deterrent for skateboarders
- Option to Illuminate with low level lighting, create safer 24 spaces
- Modular elements allow design flexibility and budget control
- Ability to go round corners at 45° angles
Q50 Site/street furniture/equipment
Carbon FootprintAvailable on Request
Ethical Risk Index
This Radar diagram illustrates the level of ethical risk associated with a specific stone. Ethical risk is plotted against the 10 ten measures of the ERI, with each value drawn from reports produced by independent ethical auditors, engaged by Marshalls to provide non-biased and honest reporting into levels of risk in that supply chain.
Each of the 10 measure is designed to recognise different and discrete sources of ethical risk. This produces a bespoke, fit for purpose framework designed specifically for the requirements of the stone industry. The radar diagram itself also compares the Marshalls supply chain to the wider industry in that stone, giving users a working comparison of Marshalls supply chain to the industry average, in the opinion of the auditor.
- Modern Slavery Act Awareness
- Supply Chain Visibility
- Income and Employment Security
- Health & Safety
- Employment Freely Chosen
- Corruption and Bribery