Natural Elements® Bench
Natural Elements® combines modular and standalone street furniture inspired by biophilic design that aims to introduce natural forms, patterns and materials into urban spaces.
The standalone bench incorporates end panels as standard featuring a cellular pattern detail inspired by nature. Option to illuminate the end panels and/or add low level lighting along the base to create a soft ambient glow.
The bench is also available as a concave/convex bench module for modular configurations, see related products.
- Inspired by the forms, patterns, materials and colours that resemble nature
- FSC® certified timber responsibly sourced from well managed forests (FSC® C133609)
- Modular and standalone bench options allow design flexibility and budget control
- Seating height variations consider inclusive design
- Shape and form, good deterrent for skateboarders
- Option to Illuminate with lighting, create safer 24 spaces
Ethical Risk Index
This Radar diagram illustrates the level of ethical risk associated with a specific stone. Ethical risk is plotted against the 10 ten measures of the ERI, with each value drawn from reports produced by independent ethical auditors, engaged by Marshalls to provide non-biased and honest reporting into levels of risk in that supply chain.
Each of the 10 measure is designed to recognise different and discrete sources of ethical risk. This produces a bespoke, fit for purpose framework designed specifically for the requirements of the stone industry. The radar diagram itself also compares the Marshalls supply chain to the wider industry in that stone, giving users a working comparison of Marshalls supply chain to the industry average, in the opinion of the auditor.
- Modern Slavery Act Awareness
- Supply Chain Visibility
- Income and Employment Security
- Health & Safety
- Employment Freely Chosen
- Corruption and Bribery
Q50 Site/street furniture/equipment
Carbon FootprintAvailable on Request
Certification Logos and Accreditations
|Product Name||Length (mm)||Overall Height (mm)||Fixing Method|
|Natural Elements Bench Module Concave||1640||500||Surface Mounted|
|Natural Elements End Panel||500||470||Surface Mounted|
|Natural Elements End Panel with Armrest||500||670||Surface Mounted|
|Natural Elements Armrest||500||670||Surface Mounted|