Open and here to support you.
All businesses in the Marshalls group are open.
We are working safely to manufacture products, take new orders and fulfill existing ones.
Natural Elements® Planter Module
Natural Elements® combines modular and standalone street furniture inspired by biophilic design that aims to introduce natural forms, patterns and materials into urban spaces.
The planter module can be combined with other modular elements in the collection to create unlimited configurations.
The planter has a capacity of 168L and includes an Irrigation system to help reduce water consumption and watering frequency, whilst maintaining the plant quality.
Option to illuminate front and end panels, and/or add low level lighting strips along the base of the unit for added aesthetic value. Non lit planter have a fully galvanised and powder coated laser cut panel as standard.
The planter is also available as a standalone piece equipped with end panels.
- Decorative pattern detailing, Inspired by biophilic design
- Modular and standalone planter options allow design flexibility and budget control
- FSC® certified timber responsibly sourced from well managed forests (FSC® C133609)
- 168-litre capacity with irrigation system included
- Option to illuminate with lighting
- Non-lit planters are fully galvanised and powder coated panel as standard
- Coordinates with wider Natural Elements furniture collection
Q50 Site/street furniture/equipment
Carbon FootprintAvailable on Request
|Product Name||Material||Finish||Fixing Method||Overall Height (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Weight (kg)|
|Natural Elements End Panel||Steel||Brushed & Stained||Surface Mounted||470||500||75||11|
natural elements - planter module
natural elements - wave effect bench configuration & lit led planter
Natural Elements® Planter Module BIM Model
At Marshalls we work alongside appropriate guidelines in which we are able to provide high quality 3D objects of our products that contain rich data to satisfy that information required by our clients.
We strive to improve the relationship with stakeholders and the BIM process enables us to share the relevant information.
- Our BIM models are available to download directly from our BIM library.
- We have a range of models available in AutoDesk Revit format including CoBie, IFC and NBS data.