Trying to order Marshalls products, but your local Merchant is shut?
Give us a call on 0345 302 0600 (select option 2) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We'll give you a quote, deliver direct, and help you find a merchant that will transact your order.
Natural Elements® Planter Module
Natural Elements® combines modular and standalone street furniture inspired by biophilic design that aims to introduce natural forms, patterns and materials into urban spaces.
The planter module can be combined with other modular elements in the collection to create unlimited configurations.
The planter has a capacity of 168L and includes an Irrigation system to help reduce water consumption and watering frequency, whilst maintaining the plant quality.
Option to illuminate front and end panels, and/or add low level lighting strips along the base of the unit for added aesthetic value. Non lit planter have a fully galvanised and powder coated laser cut panel as standard.
The planter is also available as a standalone piece equipped with end panels.
- Decorative pattern detailing, Inspired by biophilic design
- Modular and standalone planter options allow design flexibility and budget control
- FSC® certified timber responsibly sourced from well managed forests (FSC® C133609)
- 168-litre capacity with irrigation system included
- Option to illuminate with lighting
- Non-lit planters are fully galvanised and powder coated panel as standard
- Coordinates with wider Natural Elements furniture collection
Q50 Site/street furniture/equipment
Carbon FootprintAvailable on Request
Ethical Risk Index
This Radar diagram illustrates the level of ethical risk associated with a specific stone. Ethical risk is plotted against the 10 ten measures of the ERI, with each value drawn from reports produced by independent ethical auditors, engaged by Marshalls to provide non-biased and honest reporting into levels of risk in that supply chain.
Each of the 10 measure is designed to recognise different and discrete sources of ethical risk. This produces a bespoke, fit for purpose framework designed specifically for the requirements of the stone industry. The radar diagram itself also compares the Marshalls supply chain to the wider industry in that stone, giving users a working comparison of Marshalls supply chain to the industry average, in the opinion of the auditor.
- Modern Slavery Act Awareness
- Supply Chain Visibility
- Income and Employment Security
- Health & Safety
- Employment Freely Chosen
- Corruption and Bribery
|Product Name||Length (mm)||Overall Height (mm)||Fixing Method|
|Natural Elements End Panel||500||470||Surface Mounted|
natural elements - planter module
natural elements - wave effect bench configuration & lit led planter
Natural Elements® Planter Module BIM Model
At Marshalls we work alongside appropriate guidelines in which we are able to provide high quality 3D objects of our products that contain rich data to satisfy that information required by our clients.
We strive to improve the relationship with stakeholders and the BIM process enables us to share the relevant information.
- Our BIM models are available to download directly from our BIM library.
- We have a range of models available in AutoDesk Revit format including CoBie, IFC and NBS data.