Natural Elements® Planter Module
Natural Elements® combines modular and standalone street furniture inspired by biophilic design that aims to introduce natural forms, patterns and materials into urban spaces.
The planter module can be combined with other modular elements in the collection to create unlimited configurations.
The planter has a capacity of 168L and includes an Irrigation system to help reduce water consumption and watering frequency, whilst maintaining the plant quality.
Option to illuminate front and end panels, and/or add low level lighting strips along the base of the unit for added aesthetic value. Non lit planter have a fully galvanised and powder coated laser cut panel as standard.
The planter is also available as a standalone piece equipped with end panels.
- Decorative pattern detailing, Inspired by biophilic design
- Modular and standalone planter options allow design flexibility and budget control
- FSC® certified timber responsibly sourced from well managed forests (FSC® C133609)
- 168-litre capacity with irrigation system included
- Option to illuminate with lighting
- Non-lit planters are fully galvanised and powder coated panel as standard
- Coordinates with wider Natural Elements furniture collection
Q50 Site/street furniture/equipment
Carbon FootprintAvailable on Request
|Product Name||Length (mm)||Overall Height (mm)||Fixing Method|
|Natural Elements End Panel||500||470||Surface Mounted|