Open and here to support you.
All businesses in the Marshalls group are open.
We are working safely to manufacture products, take new orders and fulfill existing ones.
Natural Elements® Planter Standalone
Natural Elements® combines modular and standalone street furniture inspired by biophilic design that aims to introduce natural forms, patterns and materials into urban spaces.The standalone Planter is cladded with responsibly sourced FSC-certified redwood timber and powder-coated decorative laser cut panels. The planter includes a galvanised steel liner. The timber is available in 2 timber shades - Rustic Brown and Grey Mist. The steel panels are offered in a two tone powder coat finish - Corten Fossil and Pebble Shore.
With a 168-litre capacity, the Natural Elements Standalone Planter can effectively contain small trees, shrubs and bedding plants. Option to illuminate front panel for added aesthetic value.
Also see the natural elements planter module for modular design aspiration.
- Decorative pattern detailing,Inspired by biophilic design
- FSC® certified timber responsibly sourced from well managed forests (FSC® C133609)
- Modular and standalone planter options allow design flexibility and budget control
- Option to illuminate front panel
- Non-lit planters are fully galvanised and powder coated panel as standard
- Coordinates with wider Natural Elements furniture collection
Q50 Site/street furniture/equipment