A range of additional products which make installing a pedestal system quick, easy and effective.
- MRSP Shock Pads: Rubber pads to place either on top of the head or at the base of the pedestal to minimise movement
- compensate for irregularities in surfaces and reduce noise & vibration.
- MPAK Adjustment Tool: For use with Marshalls MF and Marshalls ML pedestals, to allow the installer to make fine adjustments to the level of an installed pedestal from a standing position.
Ethical Risk Index
This Radar diagram illustrates the level of ethical risk associated with a specific stone. Ethical risk is plotted against the 10 ten measures of the ERI, with each value drawn from reports produced by independent ethical auditors, engaged by Marshalls to provide non-biased and honest reporting into levels of risk in that supply chain.
Each of the 10 measure is designed to recognise different and discrete sources of ethical risk. This produces a bespoke, fit for purpose framework designed specifically for the requirements of the stone industry. The radar diagram itself also compares the Marshalls supply chain to the wider industry in that stone, giving users a working comparison of Marshalls supply chain to the industry average, in the opinion of the auditor.
- Modern Slavery Act Awareness
- Supply Chain Visibility
- Income and Employment Security
- Health & Safety
- Employment Freely Chosen
- Corruption and Bribery
Certification Logos and Accreditations
|Product Name||id||Made to Stock / Made to Order|
|MRSP-H Shock Pad for Pedestal Head||FL9962170||Made To Stock|
|MRSP-B Shock Pad for Pedestal Base||FL9962180||Made To Stock|
|MPAK Pedestal Adjustment Key||FL9962190||Made To Stock|