Redi-Rock™ For Rail
Marshalls Civils and Drainage Redi-Rock™ modular concrete walling is ideal for protecting the rail line against erosion, landslips and rock falls, as the big block solution is both quick and easy to install when you have limited ‘track time’ available.
Each modular block weighs approximately one tonne and is dry laid, in any weather, so walls can be built in a fraction of the time and costs compared to other methods, a real benefit when closing the rail network for trackside maintenance and improvements.
With its strength and earth retaining capabilities Redi-Rock™ modular walling keeps both the train and track safe whilst offering a pleasant viewing and safe experience for rail passengers, making it an obvious choice for the rail industry.
- Less disruption to services through quick and economical installation.
- Delivered ready to build in any weather.
- Redi-Rock™ blocks have the look of natural stone.
- Concrete Walling available in three different faces, (Cobblestone, Ledgestone and Limestone).
- Versatile enough to achieve height without compromising strength.
- Require less space than traditional methods of construction.
Redi-Rock™ For Rail BIM Model
At Marshalls we work alongside appropriate guidelines in which we are able to provide high quality 3D objects of our products that contain rich data to satisfy that information required by our clients.
We strive to improve the relationship with stakeholders and the BIM process enables us to share the relevant information.
- Our BIM models are available to download directly from our BIM library.
- We have a range of models available in AutoDesk Revit format including CoBie, IFC and NBS data.