Concrete reducing slabs are used in the main shaft construction of manhole chambers to suit up to and including 4000mm chamber sections. They are generally manufactured with a 900mm, 1050mm or 1200mm circular reducing section and are used to reduce the access point opening size into the chamber section
Benefits of the system include:
- 900mm, 1050mm or 1200mm reducing section.
- Eccentric access positioning.
- Fits flush to the chamber ring.
- manholes inspection chambers ce mells
- manholes inspection chambers dop mells
- manholes inspection chambers ce pollington
- manholes inspection chambers dop pollington
- manhole installation guide
- bsi mells 2019
- bsi pollington 2019
- bpda guide for offloading deliveries
- bpda technical brochure april 2021
- bpda manual handling
- iso9001 july 2019
- iso14001 2020
- archilles 2020 building confidence cert